Top 5 Checklist that you Must Know Before Hiring an Electrical Services CompanyJune 18, 2015
There's an abundance of electrical contractors in Sydney's yellow pages. If you hop online and do a search for electrical services, that number will multiply threefold. It's an embarrassment of riches to have this amount of service at hand. But hold on a second and think about this lucky break. Not all of these contractors know the job. In fact, only a fraction of this assemblage is likely to be truly capable. Here's a checklist of need-to-know qualities to look for if you want to make the right hiring choice.
1. Select the Credible Service
This is still a very relevant means of determining the level of professionalism you're going to receive. Electricity is a dangerous resource, one that flows through your home, so you need an installation or repair service that can demonstrate skill and back up that ability with safety-centric practices, such as compliance with the AS3000/2007 regulations.
2. Local Reputation
Conduct Internet searches and look for past customer testimonials. The Internet is your friend on this occasion, especially the social component of the online community, a virtual space where everything and everyone is constantly under review. The popularity of the contractor should also be placed in context, especially in terms of area of expertise. If your project is a commercial venture, seek out an agency that has experience in shop fittings and shopping centres. Use this same selection philosophy for residential work and industrial projects.
3. Accessibility and Versatility
Expertise and certifications make for two solid check marks on you shortlist, but let's look into some of the subtler factors you want in an electrical service. Lean towards a company you can build a rapport with, a service that's reinforced by family values. This individual will take the time to sit down with you and discuss the work. You'll avoid faceless service and gain a friendly expert who can work with you to set payment terms. This tip also helps with the frustrations of city living, delivering a friendly face to your city centre apartment or your suburban cottage. Massive industrial facility or busy commercial shopping centre, you're receiving the same level of courteous professionalism.
4. Breadth of Craftsman Knowledge
Opt for an expert electrician with craftsman abilities, someone who takes pride in installing electrical fixtures in your home with a focus on aesthetics. Sure to function properly, the associated cables are tidily concealed behind wall spaces. This same work philosophy applies to all other projects, from that newly built petrol station pump island to the 3-phase 415-Volt outlets installed in those air conditioning plants throbbing with power under an apartment complex.
5. The Modern Electrical Service Adapts to New Technology
The days where an electrician was responsible for lighting systems and power outlets is still alive and kicking, but those services now encompass other technological avenues. Call the fully-rounded contractor, someone who can diagnose a faulty digital telephony system in the morning and change the light bulbs in your home come late afternoon. From low-voltage DC systems to high-voltage consumer mains and everything in-between, choose wisely.
Here at O’brien Electrical and Communications, we provide all of the above with full quality service and customer satisfaction.
O'Brien Electrical and Communications
26 Gordon St., Rosebery NSW 2018
Mobile: 0407 370 950
Servicing Inner West And Eastern Suburbs Including But not limited to the following areas:
- Glebe Annandale
- Surry Hills
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- O' Brien Electrical and Communications: Your Residential and Commercial Electrician in New South Wales
- The Importance of Electrical and Data Communications Upgrade in Technology
- Top 5 Checklist that you Must Know Before Hiring an Electrical Services Company
- Using LED Lights to Your Advantage - Is It Really Better than Regular Light Bulbs?
- What You Need to Know about Commercial Preventative Maintenance Programs with O'Brien Electrical and Communications
- The Importance of Electrical Safety and Maintenance for Your Home and Business
- Importance of Installing Burglar Alarms in Your Home
- Importance of having a CCTV camera in your home?
- Professional Residential Electrical Contractors in New South Wales
- Trusted Commercial Electrical Installations in NSW
- Hiring Commercial Electrical Contractors
- Located in Inner West or the Eastern Suburbs? Look no further for a an electrical or communications specialist for your home or business
- Electrical Installations - Leave it to the Professionals
- Residential Electrical Services in New South Wales